Recent Post CSS

Hey, first off I realize that this question is in regards to a third party plugin, but I’m curious if there is something in X Theme that I need to change to get it to function properly.

I’m using Recent Posts Widget Extended on my home page, and almost everything about it works flawlessly. However, when I try to use the custom CSS (That is included with the plugin) none of the changes work. The font size is tiny and I need it to be larger. I just can’t seem to figure out why the CSS isn’t changing anything…

This is a portion of the CSS that doesn’t seem to do anything.

.rpwe-summary{
font-size: 12px;
}

.rpwe-time{
color: #bbb;
font-size: 11px;
}

.rpwe-comment{
color: #bbb;
font-size: 11px;
padding-left: 5px;
}

Hello @kerridawn,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

First, please make sure you are using correct CSS selector. Next, sometimes even after using right selector you won;t see the changes getting reflected. In that scenario try adding !important in your CSS codes. For more information, please take a look at following article:

Essentially, upon adding !important your code should look something like:

.rpwe-summary{font-size: 12px !important;}

Thanks.

Awesome, thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.