Recent Post - All post Layout

Hello! How can I have all recent posts on this page? Recent Post customized
I want to see them as this page: [Recent Post Normal]http://www.salumerialabottega.com/

This is the text code to show everyone:
[x_recent_posts type=“post” count="-1" offset=“0” category=“EXHIBITIONS” orientation=“horizontal”]

But all images are of different sizes and not in columns (two columns posts)
Adding the css code I have the same size:

.x-recent-posts .type-post {
width: 400px !important;
height: 450px !important;
}

But the images are not centered and aligned to the page. :cry:
I just want to have all the same posts… :blush:

Please help me! I’m going crazy…
Thanks!!!

1 Like

Hi There,

Please remove your custom CSS and try with this CSS instead:

.x-recent-posts .type-post {
    max-width: 480px !important;
}
.x-recent-posts a:nth-child(2n){
    margin-right: 0;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thank you so much Thai…:blush: Finally the layout is correct!

How can I have the responsive format Recent Post like in Home Page? …because the images jump below! :slightly_frowning_face:

Now I have added the margin in CSS, so when the images are one under the other I’m not too close. It’s correct?
.x-recent-posts .x-recent-posts-img {
margin-top: 45px;
}

Thanks!!!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

While in responsive mode, recent post is loading fine on my end. Can you please confirm?

Thanks.

Yes in the home page.

But on this page EXHIBITIONS where I have inserted custom css, it is not reactive like home page.
Hw can I do?
Screenshot:
Thanks for your support.

Hi There,

Please remove your custom CSS:

.x-recent-posts .x-recent-posts-img {
margin-top: 45px;
}

And add this CSS instead:

@media (max-width: 767px){
    .page-id-178 a.x-recent-post-1 {
        margin-bottom: 4%;
        margin-right: 0;
    }
}

Good morning…
The situation is the same. :cry:

Hi There,

I Cant replicate the issue on my end.

Please clean your browser cache and test it again.

If that does not work please let us know which browser and device you are using.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.