How do I get four recent blog post titles/short excerpt to display under the “Resources” tab on the homepage. Tried some shortcode but can’t get it to display.
Here is the domain: http://1hs.532.myftpupload.com/

Thank you!
How do I get four recent blog post titles/short excerpt to display under the “Resources” tab on the homepage. Tried some shortcode but can’t get it to display.
Here is the domain: http://1hs.532.myftpupload.com/

Thank you!
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! At the moment, you are in the right direction. You Resources page is the blog index or assigned as “Posts Page”. It displays 1 recent post items because most probably you only have one post. Please create more posts and it will automatically display in this page. For more blog styling options, please go to X > Theme Options > Integrity > Blog Options and in X > Theme Options > Integrity > Blog.
Please let us know how it goes.
Hi RueNel,
Thanks for the reply, I’m trying to achieve something different though.
I’d like to have recents posts display in a section on the homepage. That section is titled “Resources” where the broken shortcode is in the screenshot.
Hello @Kannakart,
Thanks for asking. 
Actually there is no need to use Shortcodes. Have you tried adding Classic Recent Post element? https://cl.ly/2d3x0j3Y1l2a
However, if you would like to use shortcodes please use following:
[recent_posts count="1" orientation="vertical" category="top-10"]
More information on recent post shortcodes can be found on following page:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/recent-posts/
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.