Receiving messsage "Video source missing"

Within a few seconds of each page of my website loading, a message appears “video source missing” and the page turns a sheer black. Only one page of the site has a video.

I’ve restored my site to a couple of weeks ago to no avail. I’ve deactivated plug-ins. When I deactivate Cornerstone I no longer receive the “video source is missing” message… instead after the page loads, it turns a sheer black with no message.

What’s going on with ThemeX Integrity.

How do I fix this?

Hi There,

Please provide your URL so we can better understand the issue.

Thanks!

This black and sometimes white box with the message shows up on every page. Only one page has a video.

FYI…my site has been working perfectly for about a year and a half until yesterday.

I found the issue!!!
It’s the VideoLock extension provided by ThemeCo that came with Theme X. It has been on my site for several months but yesterday is the day it started acting strangely.

Hi There,

Please make sure that your Video Lock extension is in the latest version (2.0.3)

To update extensions to version 2.0.3, follow these steps:

- Ensure your theme is validated so Extensions can be installed under overview page.
- Deactivate and delete the extensions.
- On the theme overview page, locate and install the "Video Lock".
- Visit "Plugins" panel in your Dashboard to activate the newly installed version.

Because all of the plugin settings are stored in the database, and because version 2.x will migrate settings from older versions, its safe to use this method of deleting the previous version.

Also, please check the video that is associated with Video Lock, make sure it still exist and the URL was not change.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.