Receiving error message when editing a header

While editing a header, I can not view the header in the preview window. I see the following error message:
“A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”
I have my Wordpress site displaying “Coming Soon”. Is this causing it? If not, what might be the cause?
Thank you.

I read more posts and see that since I currently have X Pro, I need to upgrade to PRO. I did that, then went to my dashboard page and under Pro, clicked on the Download 1.1.1, and it doesn’t seem to be able to open whatever it’s trying to open.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading” can be caused by multiple factors, namely syntax errors in custom coding, aggressive caching and finally security rules. It is known that Siteground block the required resources from being loaded, you’ll need to contact Siteground and ask them to exclude the resources from their mod_security rules.

And also please make sure that your WP dashboard url, is the same as the site url and wordpress address url in your settings, Settings > General.

Please let us know how it goes.

thank you for your reply. I checked my URL settings and they looked ok.
Before I tried calling Siteground, I tried logging on using Chrome instead of Microsoft’s Edge.
I think that did the trick. I was able to download Pro and then upload it to Wordpress.

Hi there,

Glad that you managed to use the Pro. We will look into the Microsoft Edge.

Thank you.