Receiving a "Uh oh! Failed to Save" error message on the whole website

I cannot seem to save any edits to any of my pages using Cornerstone. I keep getting the “Failed to Save” error message.! Here is the exact screenshot of the error message. Screenshot Attachment

We really need this resolved. Please assist. Our website is: icnacsj.org

Hey Rameez,

Thanks for writing in! Please do check this documentation to resolve your issue:

If nothing is helping, we would love to check the site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I’ve already tried deactivating all of the plugins, it’s still not saving. I’m including a secure note. Please assist.

Hi Rameez,

I have checked and found the issue you described, and I also found that it is not allowed to create a new page. I assumed there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of these helps, please copy your live site to a staging server so we can troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username and password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.