Hello,
I just recently changed out some of the fonts I was using in Font Manager. After I changed them out, some of the other pages and buttons are not displaying correctly.


Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
Hello,
I just recently changed out some of the fonts I was using in Font Manager. After I changed them out, some of the other pages and buttons are not displaying correctly.


Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
I checked the code and there is no assigned font on that page or texts. Perhaps it’s reset? Could you re-assign it and save it?
And please provide your admin login credentials in a secure note and I’ll try it as well.
Thanks!
Hello,
I’ve added the information to the secure notes. Doesn’t seem that if I assign a font it works.
Thank you
Hi,
I checked and I can see your fonts are set to inherit.
Please select the font you have added on the font manager.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.