Reassigning licences

HI,

I have three licences that I had assigned to my website kerridawn.com and to of the subsites for it on a multisite WP build. But I am not using them, and have decided to reassign one of those licences to my https://sentimentalgems.com/workshops website, but when I put in the licence (…), it says that licences have been assigned to another website, even though I have deleted and updated everything on all ends.

What is going on? I have not had issues in the past reassigning lisences.

Kerri

Hi @kerridawn,

Thanks for reaching out.

We’re sorry that you’re facing that kind of issue. To better help you with your problem, would you mind give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • License Code

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Kerri,

Thanks for providing the information. Both the two licenses were unassigned already. I also check your other license and it seems that it is now assigned to your new website as well.

Please check the secure note.

I keep getting this on my website when I try to assign the licence.

" Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account."

Could it be that is it a multi-site set up?

Hey There,

One of the best ways to resolve this is doing a reset of your license. You can do this by going to your Dashboard and selecting your license then removing the content of the Location field and hitting enter so the empty field is saved. Once done, use the License code and enter it in your desired installation. The License code will auto assign to the domain where it’s entered and you do not risk getting the "already been used on another site." message.

This is not working for me. I have done this in the past but this time it is stuck. Any thoughts?

How would I do this? I cannot figure out how to do this in the dashboard. I did delete the URLs and such, if that is what you meant?

Hey There,

I’ve performed a reset for you. Please try entering the license now in your WordPress dashboard.

Thank you, that worked.

The licence didn’t work starting with 5060…

But the second one I tried using worked. Thank you.

Hi @kerridawn,

We’re glad that it is now working on your end. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

@geoffj,
I suggest that you create a new ticket then please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.