Rearrange column order for mobile display

I have a 2 column layout that renders just fine on the desktop. It’s laid out as:

[image] [text]
[text] [image]
[image] [text]

However, on mobile, the divs are arranged as:

[image]
[text]
[text]
[image]
[image]
[text]

I would like it to render as image first, and then text on mobile displays. Is there any way to accomplish this?

Here’s a link to the site:

http://streetsvilleaction.group

Thanks!

Hey @imramugh,

The official solution for this is to duplicate your section or row and only show the first one in desktop and laptop views and only show the duplicate in mobile views or screen sizes. For your mobile section or row, switch the columns. To better understand what I’m saying, please this quick guide.

In case you don’t want that approach, here’s another guide but note that it uses custom CSS and issues arising from the use of it and further enhancement would be outside the scope of our support.

Thanks.

Thank you. Worked like a charm.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.