Realm Icon in Footer

In the footer of my website I would like to add a social media icon. I would like to add realm which is used at my church. I am not having trouble adding the realm icon with the link but I am running into an issue that it won’t stay on the same line as the Facebook and Twitter icon. How would I go about doing this? Or is there a way to add realm under customize in the social group like I did Facebook and Twitter if i have the icon file? My website is http://www.mockup.bethanyplace.com/

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, you can inline the social icons and realm icon with the custom CSS below.

/*inline social icons and realm icon in the footer*/
footer .x-social-global,
footer .realm {
	display: inline;
}

You can add that on Theme Options > CSS

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you so much for your help. I have another question. how would I add a white background to realm like i have on the Facebook and twitter icons?

Hi There,

You could edit your image on Photoshop or similar software or add the following CSS to Theme Options CSS

.footer-logo.mbm {
background: white;
}

Hope it helps!

Thank you so much for your help!

You’re welcome.