Read More Showing up on Pages

Hi!

I would love some support with this question, I can not seem to figure this one out.

I updated my client’s theme from an older version of X to the latest version of Pro and now there is a Read More link showing up at the bottom of some of the pages. Have anyone seen something like this?

Also since the update, the custom Contact Form 7 does not integrate into their CRM correctly either. The site will submit the form as an email but now it won’t show up in the ticketing support system like it did before the update to Pro.

I will attach the link and login in a private post.

Thanks so much!

Hi There,

Unfortunately, the credentials is not working. Please double check.

I did not see read more link on Policies page: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFffnsDHyC

The site will submit the form as an email but now it won't show up in the ticketing support system like it did before the update to Pro. > Did you mean the information is incomplete or not submitting at all?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.