Reactivating Cornerstone?

My X site was built without Cornerstone (HTML + shortcodes only). I seem to recall at some point “turning off” Cornerstone but now I’d like to use it to design a new page. I can’t determine how to get it “turned on” again.

It is still shows up as an activated plugin on the Plugins menu and it’s still listed under the X menu. However when I create a new page, Cornerstone does not show up as an editing option. How can I get it working again?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! It could be due to a plugin conflict. Could you please try disabling your 3rd party plugins and test this issue again.

If not, if you have a child theme setup, try switching to your parent theme and test this issue again.

Also if you have added any custom JavaScript codes into your site, try removing them as well.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.