Reach support Urgent / Page can't be changed

Hello ,

I recently posted this topic. I was unable to return to the forum quickly due to personal reasons. The topic has been closed, so I can’t reply. I’ve contacted the person 3 times by message to ask them to reopen the topic so I can find a solution, but I’ve had no reply for several days. So I’ve paid an extension for support, but I can’t get any help. How can I get help? My site is unusable at the moment (pages can’t be modified / blog doesn’t work / photos don’t display).

Hello, I have this message on my site.
This element could not render due to invalid markup. You may have unclosed HTML tags in your content.

So I can’t change anything on it.
It’s on each page. Can you help me ? I just renew my support.
I had trouble creating this post because the subject has already been dealt with, but I couldn’t intervene on these old posts which were closed. I’m having trouble understanding how your support service works if we can’t create a post. Can you help me?

Is it possible to create tickets for the support ?

Best regards,
Céline

Hello Céline,

Thanks for updating in! You are experiencing this issue may be because you are using deprecated or classic elements. Please go to Cornerstone > Settings > Permissions > Administrator > Elements and make sure to enable the “All Classic Elements” and all other “deprecated” elements so that you can edit them in the builder.

If this does not help, please provide us with your WP access. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @thecelinette,

Can you please create a new thread for your issue? You can add “continuation” or “part 2” and link your previous thread as well.

Thanks.

1 Like