Re-Direct to different homepage mobile + desktop

Hello

I’ve created a landing page for desktop users with slider revolution.
How would I be able to send mobile users directly to a page on the mobile site without them seeing the desktop landing page? Is it possible to “hide” this page for mobile users and just skip it entirely?

Please see http://www.jsegalphoto.com as an example. On desktop there is a landing page with button as well as on mobile site. Please view the same page on mobile and the landing page becomes a bit unusable, hence I’d like to skip the current homepage only when on mobile and send users directly to one of my galleries.

Please advise and thanks!

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

There is visibility settings in Cornerstone. If you will use Cornerstone on homepage and then add the revslider as element instead, there’s visibility settings for Section and ROW. This will allow you to hide content per screen size.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for the help! I’ll look into that :slight_smile:

You are most welcome!