Raw element disappears when using aligncenter class

I have this weird bug where raw elements disappear in cornerstone when I add the class “aligncenter”.

This bug is however only happening in chrome browser, but persist in incognito.

The element does show when loading the website however, but can from then on only be edited in other browsers.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

https://futurefitness.dk

Hi,

Your site is currently under Maintenance mode.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks

Here it is

Hi again,

I inspected your page’s content and most of your Raw Content with aligncenter works except one, I checked the element and it’s empty, maybe it’s the content you’re adding that is making it disappear. There might be invalid characters in there that could be conflicting with the element. Can you please let us know what were you adding so we can take a look?

Thanks!

I removed the empty raw content.

There are 2 more that are hidden from view when I use chrome browser:

I am only adding a shortcode for the evergreen countdown timer…

@Shortaxe,

I’ve taken a look here and it appears to be a problem with the shortcode you’re using. Having that class added is changing the layout in an unexpected way. I would advise reaching out to the plugin developer to see if they can help you with it’s presentation.