Raw Context does not work when duplicated

On my site buxtonguide.com I use Raw content to display a Google Map, this works fine and the map shows up on the web page (buxtonguide.com/chemists) However, when I duplicate the content to get a second map, this second map shows a blank. See the botton of the page, I have twp raw content elements

As a further test I copied the Raw Content top a new second page (buxtonguide.com/chemists2) and the map does not show on this second page either.

My code in the raw content must be Ok as the map displays in the first element.

Hi There,

Kindly double check this code:

[insert_php]  echo $GLOBALS['map_scale']; [/insert_php]

It returns the NULL value right now.

Regards!

I have taken this code out and made the map scale 15. However this is not related to the problem. I have two raw text items, both with the same code, one displays the other does not, why ?

Hi There,

Your map script is instructed to output the map on a <div> with an ID of map. That’s the thing with your script it will only output the map in one <div id="map"> regardless if you duplicate that multiple times.

If you need to duplicate the same map, please change the map ID of your div and on the script, IDs should be unique for each element. Regretfully this is a 3rd party script and we can not provide further support from here

What we advice is to use the Cornerstone’s Map element instead.

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!