Raw Content Padding Issue

Dear Themeco

Great theme so far.

Got an issue that is driving me mad. I’m sure it is a quick fix, but for the life of me I cannot sort.

I have sections within the home page where I have added some Raw Content. The padding on this section is how I want it on another page. I have duplicated the section/row/column settings on the new page, but for some reason I cannot get the padding the same. What am I missing??

Hope fully these screen shots will highlight my issue:

Home page with correct spacing

What We Do page with incorrect padding.

Hopefully that makes sense and you can put me out of my misery.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ali

Hi Ali,

Thank you for writing in, please add a padding attribute to the STYLE field of your RAW Content element

screenshot

Change the 20% with the same value of the paddding of the RAW content that is on the home page.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Worked like a charm!! Thanks - you are a legend.

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!