Raw Content expansion ability

I use the Raw content Classic element a lot, but with the newest cornerstone, it has lost the ability to Expand into a larger view.

is it possible to add this as a feature request for a future update?

Hello @plastiquefruit,

Thanks for writing in!

Sure, I am taking that as a feature request and will add the same to our issue tracker. Have you tried using the Text Element? It works quite similar and has the feature to expand itself. https://screencast.com/t/1vxzWdvZEu4P

Thanks.

thanks for the response @Prasant

is there a different place to put in feature requests? Or to add like another vote to particular features? I don’t want to bog down the support forum, but I keep running into issues and things that are missing.

  1. I’d really like to see the quicktag buttons added back into the HTML portion of the text area and in the all of the Content Area V2 elements. The ability to add in pictures and links without having to go in the visual area (and having it “optimize” my code) would be great.
     
  2. Inline CSS field for Text and Content Area elements. And a lot of the other V2 elements.The manual controls are kind of fiddly, and I’m just a lot faster typing in the CSS directly.

Thanks for your time.

Hi There,

The feature requests need to be made via support forum.

1- Your request has been noted.

2- I do agree with you in some aspects, I often prefer to use the classic elements and use the style box to add inline CSS to the elements, I recommend you try that if you are not doing already.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.