Raw content doesn't show correctly in V2 Content Modal element

Hi Support,

using Pro 1.2.3 and getting problem with new V2 Content element. When I insert script as a raw code into it, it shows fine when I’m logged in WP. When I log out from WP or use anonymous Chrome window, I see raw code instead of correct rendered code (MailChimp form). please have a look at this page and click to first button on page (butoon with conversation icon): https://www.cadcam-systems.cz/cad-cam-software/powermill/

I would like to attach code, but it is not possible. Attaching screenshots from logged in window and logged out window.

Thanks for help,
Pavel

Hello There,

I have checked your page and this is what I am seeing:

It seems that you are using WP Fastest Cache. After making any updates or site changes, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hey, that is funny…! Because I couldn’t wait to keep my site destroyed for a support answer, I used another way - have put the shortcode and shortcode content works in V2 Content Element. What you saw and sent as screenshot is the shortcode solution. If you will be online in next few minutes, I can put original code back to site.

Btw. Of course I’m clearing full cache when making any change.

Will you be here for next 15 minutes to look again?

Pavel

Right content “just standard Mailchimp form” is there again. Please have a look now.

Thanks,
Pavel

Sorry, cannot wait no more with bad code published on the web @RueNel. Need to publish correct site :frowning: But I think this is new V2 bug and you need to investigate. You can try yourself to put any form code like MailChimp Sign-up form and will see the result.

Hello There,

Unfortunately, I cannot duplicate your issue See this:
If you could create a draft test page and then add the code there, we will like to investigate. We want to help you solve this but we need access on the issue. Let us know once you have setup a test page. No need to published it, just share us credentials on a secure note. Thank you

Hi Lely,

I found conflict with WP Fastest Cache Plugin, when premium option Remove render-blocking JavaScript is on. With this option no any script code in new V2 content area can be used. But in classic raw is Ok with that. The same problem is with Section background video, which is not playing with this cache option. You should look at this to optimize the SEO way of doing things.

Thanks,
Pavel

Hello There,

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Best Regards.