Raw Content and Padding

Hi there. At www.martinrayvaughan.com, I am using a Raw Content element (middle of page) where I am utilizing an Essential Grid. Right below this grid of 8 images is a creative CTA element (Click Here to Book).
There is a white space between these two that I’d like to be much smaller. I’ve tried the padding on both elements but can’t seem to close this gap.
Any ideas?

Thank you!

Marty

Hey Marty,

Thanks for writing in! Instead of using Raw content element to insert the grid shortcode, please remove it. You will have to replace it with the grid element so that the mentioned space will not exist.

Please let us know how it goes.

How else would I add the shortcode though?

Hello There,

Please use The Grid element.

The space is the by product of the raw content element and the grid shortcode.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks. I switched the element to a Classic Essential Grid and I’m still getting a considerable amount of white space below the element.

Hey there,

I checked your setup and it seems like the content is being served by the cache, I see you’re using cloudflare-nginx please make sure to clear your Cloudflare’s cache after making any change so it’s reflected on the front-end as well.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.