Random Sorting Functionality in Envira Gallery

Hello,

I have X theme and I am using the Envira Gallery plugin. I need a gallery to sort images randomly. In the Envira documentation there supposedly exists a “Sorting” option on their default settings page. When I go to the Envira settings page on my X themed site, no “Sorting” option exists. After reading X theme’s documentation it says that the settings page for X has been modified. Is there a way to restore the “Sorting” option?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! After you selected the images, you can find the sorting options in the image settings tab.

This feature were not removed or been modified in X theme. If you are not seeing it, please provide wp access so that we can take a closer look at your site and settings.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.