Hi,
I can see a random shadow on the left hand side of the footer - see http://dev.clinoutsolutions.com.gridhosted.co.uk/
seems to be sitting on the border of the site
see 
Thanks
Paul
Hi,
I can see a random shadow on the left hand side of the footer - see http://dev.clinoutsolutions.com.gridhosted.co.uk/
seems to be sitting on the border of the site
see 
Thanks
Paul
Hello Paul,
Thanks for writing in!
Looks like you have added custom code and that’s why footer has a shadow effect. You need to remove box-shadow: -1em -1em 0em 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.15); from:
.fm6.x-bar {
height: 6em;
font-size: 12px;
box-shadow: -1em -1em 0em 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.15);
z-index: 10;
}


Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Hi,
I’ve looked in my custom css and I don’t have any code? It;s a pro footer ?
Hey @noznewman,
Hope you are doing great 
You may have set shadow in footer builder, Just edit/inspect second element in footer builder and remove box shadow.
Example screenshot :

Or try to add following CSS in Global CSS section in theme options.
.fm6.x-bar {
box-shadow: none !important;
}
Let me know how it goes.
Regards
Fixed.
Thank you so much 
You are most welcome. 