Questions About X vs Pro?

Hi All,

Am considering moving from X to Pro to gain some more control over a few header and footer issues… but am concerned about the possibility greater code bloat slowing down my website loading times. Any comments or opinions on this… I’ve heard that the X-theme file size is around 3MB?

Also, am guessing that Cornerstone is the same for both X and Pro… is this true and does this mean that page, element, and block templates created in X can be imported into a separate Pro install with no issues (i.e. not a conversion from X to Pro?)

Thanks

I don’t have an answer for you but I’m wondering if I should make the switch. Side-by-side comparison of the two from Theme Co would be helpful.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.