Questions about styling header

Hi. I created a header in a staging site: fluent.group and I have 2 questions:

  1. When one hovers over academics, you’ll find that the dropdown fades up into place. Where do I specify the behavior of this and the delay?

  2. When one hovers over Academics, you’ll find that there is a line at the very top that is much thicker than the other borders I’ve specified in the dropdown (https://prnt.sc/fqe97i). Where would I control this?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) To change the behaviour of the sub menu, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

body .x-dropdown {
    transition-delay: 0s, 0s, 0.5s;
    transition-duration: 0.5s, 0.5s, 0s;
}

body .x-dropdown.x-active {
    transition-duration: 0.25s;
    
}

2.) The thickness of your border should be change in the navigation element’s design tab/

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.