Question About Revolution Slider

Hello,

Just starting off building a new site and I would like to use revolution slider on the homepage. In Pro page builder revolution slider was not an element option.

I was under the impression that revolution slider was included with Pro after seeing this page. https://theme.co/x/features/revolution-slider/

Is there a way for me to get the plugin download or do I have to purchase it from a third party like Envato?

Thanks!

You know, I’m struggling to find this as well and totally under the same assumption!

Hello @restoreiwc @dubdubdan,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

There is no need to purchase Revolution Slider as the same come as a bundled plugin and can be installed from Pro > Validation > Extensions. https://cloudup.com/cPyK7UaG_Wu

Thanks.

Thank you Prasant!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.