Question About Header Rows

Hello,

I’m running into some trouble with header styling. I’ve attached a screenshot of what I’m trying to achieve. I’m trying to have the logo in the header be to the left and centered in it’s own box with the two bars to the right of it.

Is the layout in the attached screenshot achievable with the Pro header builder?

Thanks!

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in! This layout may not be possible with Pro custom header builder because at the moment nesting of bars is not allowed. You may be able to replicate it by utilizing only one bar and two containers which is set as columns. The contents of each columns will contain the elements like the logo, menu, social icons, and other stuff.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.