Question about child theme

Hi there,

I noticed that cornerstone is not automatically updated on one of my websites. I had the same problem on an other site so I know it has something to do with the old version of X (4.3.0).

So I should update this version of X manually.

But… I’m running a child theme of X integrity Light (version 1.0.0).

I don’t know what I should do now. Do I have to update the X theme (which is not activated), or should I do something with the child theme…

Regards Marjolijn

Hi There,

  1. Revoke your License from WP X section (check the bottom of the page) and also remove it from your license page on Themeco.

https://theme.co/apex/licenses

  1. Temporary disable any caching plugins and purge all your server cache.

  2. Delete both X theme (/wp-content/themes/x) and Cornerstone plugin (/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone) by connecting to your FTP (your settings will be saved in the database)

  3. Download the latest copy of X and upload it to your themes folder via FTP OR you can upload the x.zip via Appearance -> Themes section.

  4. Latest version of Cornerstone will be installed automatically when you head over X tab of your dashboard. Now you try validating your X theme again and then try to install any other extension and it should function properly.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!