Query strings not working

Hi,

I use an affiliate program, affiliate wp, on my site.

A couple of weeks ago when both wordpress and woo commerce went through numerous and significant updates the back end of the affiliate area stopped functioning.

After spending many hours with both the plugin developer and my host we have determined that the query strings that are part of the wordpress install are not working.

My host tested query strings outside of wordpress and it functioned without issue.

This problem is also manifesting in my “reset Password” email as it does not work either.

I have stopped using the theme based reset email and am using the native woocommece email but again, the query string in that password reset link does not load.

As always your support is greatly appreciated.

Attached is the login for the dev version of the site. We have tested everything with all plugins deactivated, caching off etc…

thanks

Brent

Hi Brent,

Can you try changing your theme to wordpress Twenty Seventeen theme and see if the issue persist.

Thanks

Hi Paul

I have switched the theme to 2017 and the issue persists

thanks

Brent

Hi Brent,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having this issue. Regretfully as it isn’t related to an issue with the theme, we won’t be able to assist in this matter. It’s outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to investigate this for you.

It could also be a problem with Affiliate WP. You may wish to contact them about it.

as i mentioned in my opening post i have spent hours with the plugin developer already. And with my host.

In this case, you will need to hire a third party developer. I’m sorry but this really is outside the scope of our support. Please read our Terms.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.