Query format for a search

Hello,

I use a plug-in for managing hotel reservations “Hotel Booking” from MotoPress.

After having succeeded in modifying a lot of elements thanks to your tool, I’m stuck on a last point and not the least: to modify the appearance of the search results for room availability.

The plug-in relies on 3 parameters when it searches for availability: it takes into account the entry date, the exit date and the number of people.

The search results are initially displayed through a shortcode inserted on a WordPress page.

Because of this, I wanted to be able to change the appearance of the results using the “Looper Provider” feature.

But I’m stuck: which query to insert and especially in which format (array, string, wp query…)?

So I contacted the MotoPress support team who gave me some information on how it works to see more clearly:
Capture d’écran 2022-09-01 à 18.01.02

I don’t expect any support on this one, but rather some thoughts on how to best integrate Cornerstone with this plug-in, thoughts that will help I’m sure other users like me.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Hello Richard,

Thanks for writing in! If you can get the post type of the accommodations or booking, you should be able to use the Looper Provider to get these data. Is the search provided by the plugin uses AJAX or plain WordPress search function? To better assist you with your issue, please provide us access to the site so that we can check your post types or how may we access the Booking data using the Looper.

You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you for your feedback.

Please find attached the information about the website.

Hello Richard,

I have logged in and checked your site. You currently do not have any Bookings at the moment. And by the way, the given page (see the secure note for the link) is using a shortcode that displays a form. We cannot recommend any solution to edit the form using our builder.

And if you want to display the Bookings or Accommodations using a Looper Provider features, please check out the example page I made in the secure note.

And perhaps this video can help you as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=611IwxrOz8E

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.