Query about Pro Upgrade

Hi

I am designing a site for a client (based on an old Flash site. She wants a right hand side header and I am finding the customization for headers in X is there but I need a bit more - from what I can see Pro allows full customization of headers.

So do I lose anything function wise if I move to Pro?
The site isn’t live yet so content isn’t an issue just I am using some of the addons that came with X

Regards
Ernie

If you move from X to Pro? Nope. Pro is (at the moment) essentially X with Header and Footer Builder added.
Only thing you need to be aware of, is there are (still) no demos for Pro, so if you are planing on using any demos, i suggest you import them first on X, and then upgrade to Pro.

Thanks @beornbjorn

That is the perfect answer , you can have a cookie :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.