Put wrong purchase code

Hi I have 2 licenses attached to two websites. I wanted to transfer one of my licenses to a different website. I followed the directions and got my purchase code, but I thnik I used the wrong one, because now the second website is not working (the one I didn’t want to transfer). The site now says, “There has been a critical error on this website.” Help! I can’t access the wp-admin site at all.

Hello @timeblooms,

Thanks for writing in! I think you might be having a location issue when validating your site. Please check out this documentation article first:

If you are still having troubles, we would love to check your site if we can log in. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello @timeblooms,

We cannot access because of the fatal error. Kindly login to your FTP and disable or switch to the Twenty Twenty One theme instead. You can temporarily delete some of the plugins too. Meanwhile, please check this out:

You may also need to enable the WordPress debug mode. You might be able to see an error message on the site right away. If not, the error log could reveal where the problem is originating.

Best Regards.

I spoke with my website host and she said the issue is caused by the installed theme, by the file IocContainer specifically. How do I fix this? I am not very tech savvy.

Hi @timeblooms,

It would be best if you can provide us with FTP access to your website so that we can check the issue. If you don’t know how to create an FTP account, please ask for assistance from your hosting provider.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.