hi ! I am nota able to insert my favicon in my website . I am using the link of my website so what I should do in order to put it correctly. I have tried to use an external plugin but unfortunately works only with chrome not with safari neither mozilla . thanks
Hi there,
You can upload your favicon file in the media section then go to X > Launch > Options > Site Icons then put the file URL in the Favicon (Set Path to Image Below) field.
Please clear your cache after saving.
Hope this helps.
Unfortunately. I have done it but the result is the same . I am not able to put my favicon neither using yours instructions
Hi there,
You can also try converting your favicon iimage to a .ico file here.
Once you have it converted, login to FTP and place the file in the root directory of Wordpress and make sure that the filename is favicon.ico
In case the issue persists, please provide us with the admin details of your site in a Secure Note.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.