Push down 1 column on blog index page

I am trying to take advantage of the same technique used on quora, where posts are shown a little shifted, which intrigues the reader to keep scrolling to see the next topic.

I want to do so by pushing down the one column of blogs by a little, but I am unable to find out how to call the correct element…

My best attempt was:

article :first-child {
margin-top:100px;
}

Hi there,

Unfortunately, I am not familiar how Quora does that but to make the first item of the blog go a little bit low you can use the CSS code below and add it to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.blog article:first-child {
    margin-top: 100px;
}

Thank you.

Thanks Christopher… I actually meant Pinterest… not Quora

Hi There,

Did the custom CSS work?

If it doesn’t work, please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.