Purchased pro, entered new code to register, nothing happens

I had a notification on my page to register X Theme. My original license was about to expire so I upgraded to pro and copy-pasted the new code. When I hit enter, as instructed, nothing happens. Any ideas on what I’m doing wrong?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, would you mind to clarify what do you mean My original license was about to expire? X and PRO licenses have no expiration.

Regarding your theme validation issue, saw the same issue before and the issue was a plugin conflict. Please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that does not work, please provide us login credentials in a secure note, so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!