Purchased Modern Slider on Pro version 4.3.3

Hello,

I upgraded my Pro version to the latest and installed Modern Sliders but it caused glitches elsewhere on the site so we have had to revert back to 4.3.3 for now.

Can I use modern sliders with that? It shows up in the templates but doesn’t seem to load in the Pro builder.

If it doesn’t work, please can I get a refund and I will build another way for now.

Thank you,

Jess

Hello Jess,

Thanks for writing in! After updating to the latest Pro version 5.1.4, you will have to clear all your plugin caches. If you are using Cloudflare, you need to purge your site cache too. Kindly check out this documentation for more details:

The Modern Sliders will only work with the latest version. It will cause an error if you are using the later versions. Please advised if you want to continue with the refund of Modern Sliders.

Best Regards.

Thank you. We are trying to update to the latest theme but it seems to tamper with the styles so maybe you could help with that and it will solve this problem too.

We have the latest version installed on our staging site (https://frovilatest.staging.wpengine.com) and the old version installed on our live site (https://frovi.co.uk/).

The main places that we’ve noticed styling glitches are on the search bar and the blog page appears blank but there might be more. Under Inspiration / Blog on the menubar.

If we can fix these glitches then we can just use the latest version of Pro and I won’t need to refund the slider add-on.

Hope that all makes sense and you can help!

Thank you.

Hello Jessica,

It seems that the styles added in your child theme are causing the issue. Please go to Appearance > Themes and switch to the parent theme. Make sure to clear all your plugin caches and test the site again.

If the issue still happening, please provide us access to your staging site so that we can check your settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.