Purchase code could not be added to user account: License already exists for this Envato Purchase Code

We have a new client that wants us to use the license in our account for their website. The previous dev’s unlocked the license and removed the URL associated with the license but we still cannot add the code.

Purchase code could not be added to user account: License already exists for this Envato Purchase Code.

The ThemeForest Purchase code is *** and was purchased April 5th 2018.

What do we need to do to get this working?

Thanks!

Hey @turnkeydigital,

Thanks for reaching out. That will be no problem, but we’ll need the current license holder to request the transfer, so that we know they’re happy for it to be transferred to your account. If you could ask them to post on this thread and tag me, I’ll manually release it from their account and add it to yours.

Thanks!
Matt

@matt - I am the current license holder. I am requesting a transfer to @turnkeydigital

Hi @jason_halsey,

I’ve replied to your own thread.

Transfer License to Client Need Help

Thanks,

Hey Jason,

Thanks for providing confirmation. I’ve transferred the license from your account and moved it over to @turnkeydigital.

Appreciate the repeat custom from both of you. Thanks for building with X and Pro, and have a great day.

Matt

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.