Purchase code and corresponding site registratioin

We have 4 licenses for X, but only see 2 registered. Where can I find which sites the licenses are registered?

I will post the purchase codes, when I receive a private reply.

I had thought I had registered all of these in one location, but I cannot find who is registered with which purchase code.

Please advise. Thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Have you purchased other licenses from same email id? You can check the licence and the corresponding site under licence page.

https://theme.co/apex/licenses

Thanks.

It looks like we have purchased 2 with 2 different email id’s. Is there a way to consolidate them under one?

Thanks in advance.

Hey There,

I’ve consolidated the licenses for you.

Thanks. Which email did you consolidate under?

Nevermind. Got it.

Thanks for letting us know!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.