Pup Modal Behavior Different - Popup immediately disappears

After switching from X to Pro, all seems to be well, except some some popup windows seems to change.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Looks like it’s clicking twice hence, closing it right away. Would you mind granting an admin access? I couldn’t access the admin with your provided credentials.

Thanks!

Admin detail in secure note.

Just FYI, the first time the “Add” button is clicked, it is OK.

Then after that, we have the “immediate disappearance” issue. This happen, seems, since we switched from x to pro, after the suggested child-theme procedure. The the strange thing is, even if we switched back x-child theme, the issue still persists.

Hi there,

How do I edit that form? It seems to be a special page as it can’t be edited through its normal page. have you tried it without Pro theme (like using TwentyFifteen theme)?

Plus, it redirects when I’m using an admin account, I can’t trace where that page is coming from.

Thanks!

I am sorry for the confusion.

  1. These are special pages loaded into the WP system via page templates located in a child scheme directory. Switching to TwentyFiteen would not work
  2. These are special pages cannot be edited with pro/cornerstone etc.

See secure notes.

No worries. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.