Pulling through ACF Image from a custom taxonomy term

Hey guys, I’m having an issue getting an image to display inside of a looper I am working with. The image’s source is from an ACF field I have configured for a custom Taxonomy called “Program Goals”. Each goal has an image uploaded already and I am able to successfully pull through the full path in a text element. But when I try to use that data to display the image as an image element, it does not display.

I can’t figure this one out so I made a short video describing the problem visually to be as clear as possible. Please have a look and let me know what you think of this issue. I’d love to get this project wrapped up and this last thing is holding me back a bit.

Heres the video:

Thanks!

Hello @simeoned,

Thanks for the very detailed post information. I have investigated the issue and I found out that the {{dc:acf:term_field field="program_goal_image"}} dynamic content is working. It is just not showing because the Figure element has a condition “Featured Image is set” which is not applicable since you are loading taxonomy images.

Removing this condition should display those images like in the screenshot below:

Hope this makes sense.

I guess we can chalk this one up to “DUH”! Thanks @ruenel, this solved my issue completely – I just didn’t see that condition there!

Hi @simeoned,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.