Pulldown Menu Not Working - X Customizer.PHP /Cornerstone Error

I’m getting the following error to https://halprince.com following the latest update to Cornerstone 10.5 that is preventing the pulldown menu from working.

Error Details

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 36 of the file /var/www/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/admin/customizer.php.
Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function cornerstone() in /var/www/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/admin/customizer.php:36

Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): x_customizer_manage_theme_options_button(’’)
#1 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /var/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /var/www/wp-admin/customize.php(174): do_action(‘customize_contr…’)
#4 {main}
thrown

WordPress version 6.1.1
Active theme: X (10.5) Child Theme (version 1.0.0)
Current plugin: (version ) PHP version 8.0.26

There is a new version of Cornerstone, which I installed yesterday but it broke my site, so I’ve restored it.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Marj

X and Cornerstone needs to be updated together and that’s most likely what this issue is. So in your account download Cornerstone 7 (since your site is already on x10) and upload that in your plugins area and you should be fine. Let us know if you have any questions! Have a great day.

That did the trick! Thanks so much.

Marj

You are most welcome, Marj.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.