Pull a ACF repeater row line number on a specific page

Hi guys,

I made a football competition ranking with ACF after making a custom post called Ranking. There’s a bunch of custom fields added in a repeater including a relationship with the Team custom post type I created.

I’d like to know if and how I can pull the row number to show in my Team layout the current position of the team in that group stage ranking ?

As you can see on the repeater (front end) I use {{dc:looper:index_number}} to get the team position.
On the team screen shoot, you can see 15 goals. Would be interesting to see if I can also pull that data from the repeater :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance,

I can finally get the datas from the repeater, but I can’t get only the data linked to the row team.

• 1st level {{dc:acf:post_field field=“team_rank_group”}} provider and consumer
  • 2nd level {{dc:acf:post_field field=“ranking_table”}} provider and consumer
  • 3rd level {{dc:looper:field key=“goals_for”}} only dynamic content

Hello @Giovxiii,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I’m sorry but I unfortunately can’t share these info for that website and after checking the ACF forum, it seems we can’t do that yet with relational fields.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.