Hello,
I just got the “wedding theme” installed and I was looking for the .psd files for the logo and such but cannot locate them. Please let me know where I can access them.
Thanks!
Hello,
I just got the “wedding theme” installed and I was looking for the .psd files for the logo and such but cannot locate them. Please let me know where I can access them.
Thanks!
Hi there,
We do no thave such PSD files as we added those demos ourselves directly via the browser and options of the theme.
We had PSD files for very early versions of our theme which are obsolete now and the theme is changed since then.
Thank yo for your understanding.
But it states clearly on your website that psd files are included? That is the main reason why I purchased this theme was to make quick use of the already made themes…
All I need are the psd files of the logo and other jpg’s you have inserted into the site to edit them with our names and dates.
Please advise!
Hi there,
You can simply locate logos & images through our demo site which you can see from here (http://demo.theme.co/wedding/). For example, the logo can be located here and you can check the logo size etc (http://demo.theme.co/wedding/wp-content/uploads/sites/34/2016/04/global-logo.png).
Thanks!
Ok maybe I am not making myself clear enough.
I can locate the logo png file on our server no problem. The problem is that the file is a .png file and not a .psd file so that I can personalize the characters. Unfortunately my name is not Mike and my fiance’s name is not Jess. If I had the .psd file, I can simply edit the logo with MY name and my fiance’s name in 30 seconds. The png file does me no good as I cannot edit it. The same goes for the other images on the theme such as the .png of the date under “save the date”. On your purchase page it clearly states “.psd files included”, but Christopher who responded above stated that they are not in fact included. I am not a designer by any means, nor do i know how to use photoshop which is why I chose this theme for the site builder and .psd files. If you could please get a hold of the original psd files for just this particular wedding theme for me, that would make a word of difference to us and allow me to complete the site.
Thank you so much!!!
-Mark
Hi Mark,
Those files do not exist.
The PSDs which are available are just from the framework and won´t be helpful at all in this case.
You can download the Photoshop files directly from this link: http://updates.theme.co.s3.amazonaws.com/resources_2156cca47d8d0f08b7cb9897a2358e41/photoshop/x-photoshop.zip
You need to create your own logo, it is fairly simple to create something similar if you are familiar with Photoshop.
Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.