ProVersion: 4.0.6 : Click Issues in Admin

Hi!

Still Loving the new Pro! I am experiencing some clicking issues. Basically clicking on an element to edit can take repeated click attempts. Any thoughts?

Thank you!

Hello @mjsammut,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that you update to Pro 4.0.7 first. If the issue still exist, it could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Child Theme
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey Michael,

I’m didn’t experience the issue you described in your site. Please watch the screen recording in the secure note.

Would you mind showing us what’s happening on your end? Please also test using other browsers and if applicable, deactivate the browser extensions.

Thanks.

You know, I switched my mouse and it went away. Oddly the apple magic mouse Bluetooth is responding differently than a standard mouse. So a new mouse it is because I LOVE THIS NEW VERSION OF PRO!

Hah! Great to hear. Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.