Pros and cons colum list

Hi there, I was wanting to hopefully get some help on further customizing what I have.

I’m trying to replicate a style of website that I really like the look of

What I have so far is ;

[custom_headline type="center" style="color: green;" accent="true"]Pros[/custom_headline][icon_list] [icon_list_item style="color: green;" type="check"]This is the new text[/icon_list_item] [icon_list_item style="color: green;" type="check"]Select different icons for each list item.[/icon_list_item][/icon_list]
[custom_headline type="center" style="color: red;" accent="true"]Cons[/custom_headline][icon_list] [icon_list_item style="color: red;" type="times"]The possibilities are endless![/icon_list_item] [/icon_list]

What i don’t like about the current code is that I’m using what I believe is a H1 tag to the headline which I don’t really want. I just want the “pros” and “cons” to be larger. I don’t need to use the custom headline code, just something to make the text larger and colored (or ideally blocked like the picture above).

Hopefully that makes sense

Hi There,

Please try using this instead:

<p style="color:white; background: green" >Pros</p>[icon_list] [icon_list_item style="color: green;" type="check"]This is the new text[/icon_list_item] [icon_list_item style="color: green;" type="check"]Select different icons for each list item.[/icon_list_item][/icon_list]

<p style="color:white; background: red" >Cons</p>[icon_list] [icon_list_item style="color: red;" type="times"]The possibilities are endless![/icon_list_item] [/icon_list]

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.