Prompt Element - Editing the button

Hi,

I used the cornerstone prompt element on the ticket page of the following website: oktoberfest-pretoria.co.za
The button in section one and in the first prompt element is not in line with the other two buttons on the site.
How can I fix this?

Thanks, Susen

Hi Susen,

Please add this code in the custom CSS:

@media (min-width: 768px) {
    .page-id-18 #x-section-1 .x-prompt p {
        min-width: 410px;
    }
}

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,

thanks. It is in line now. But the bottom itself is now shorter than the others. What can I do?

Best, Susen

Hey Susen,

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:
I don’t feel like the bottom is shorter than the others, Please see the screenshot.

Let me know if I have missed anything?

Regards

You are right! Somehow it looked different yesterday :slight_smile:
Thanks for your help!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!