Promos in a filtered grid

Hi there,

I’m trying to achieve what should be a very simple task, but I can’t seem to find how to do it:

I would like to create a grid with themeco’s promos inside it, and I would like to be able to filter the promos that appear in this grid like in your portfolio example here: http://demo.theme.co/ethos-1/portfolio/

The result should be something like what can be seen on this website https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/uk/gifts/gifts-for-men/sort/new where the items in the grid are nothing but text and images that link to another website.

However:

  • It seems that I cannot do this with the simple Block Grid element as there are no filter options
  • I have looked through The Grid, Essential Grid, and the portfolio options, but all of these options seem to only allow me to place posts in these grids, rather than the shortcode that I need to.

Would you please tell me what tool I need to use to do this and how I go about doing it?

Thank you,
EW

Hi There,

Unfortunately, that would require custom development which would be out of the scope of our support.

You will need to investigate your self or get in touch with a developer.

Hope it helps

Ok, Joao, thank you anyway

Thank you @riugn557.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.