Products show in preview but not on site

Hi,

I’ve started adding products. They show up in preview but they don’t actually show up on the site. What could I be doing wrong? Thank you

Hi There,

It could be the caching issue.

Did you try clearing all the caches then check again?

If it still doesn’t work, please provide us with your website URL and admin account/password so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi, thank you for answering. I tried clearing the browser cache but it didn’t solve the issue. I’m sending you the URL & accnt info via secure note (hope I do it right). Thank you for your help. You’ll see that I barely know what I’m doing when you look at the site.

Hi There,

You have to assign the shop page on this link: http://fibromyalgiashop.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=products&section=display

Regards!

Thank you for answering. I’m not sure if I’ve done it properly because now they do show in “Shop”, but they still don’t show in “Visit Site” link located at the top of the WP dashboard. I feel like I’ve missed a major step. What should I do? Thank you.

Hi,

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to achieve. Can you please provide us more clarification.

The Visit Site Link will always go to your home page and your page is

http://fibromyalgiashop.com/shop/

To make that page visible, you can add another link(Shop) to your menu under Appearance > Menus

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.