Products not showing when viewed on mobile

Good morning,

I’ve updated my site to use the X theme and since doing this the site is working perfectly when viewed on a desktop, however when I view the site on mobile, none of the product or catergory pages are showing.
All the blog pages are fine.

I’ve changed and saved the permalinks but it’s stll the same.

Any ideas?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using any caching plugins? If so, try purging your server cache and disable it temporarily and test your site.

Also try testing for a plugin conflict by disabling your 3rd party plugins.

Another possible cause would be that, if you add any customizations to your theme to your child theme templates or functions.php file. If so, try switching back to your parent theme and test your site again.

For further assistance, we will require your page URL that you’re having this issue.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Thanks for the update.
I’ve tried the above and no luck.
The URL is www.swissgearbags.co.uk

Hi,

Your pages are returning HTTP error 500

Can you try the following solutions listed below

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.