Products not showing on one of my category pages

Hi,

Items are showing on my site’s (in progress of being built) first category page, but not on the 2nd category page. I’ve got the buttons on my home page assigned to navigate to the category pages but when I click on the 2nd category button it takes me to a page that is an archive post with no products. I can’t figure out why my other category page is fine and this one isn’t, but I’m sure I’ve done something wrong somewhere. What could the problem be? Thank you

Hi there,

You can find the correct URL of the categories to use by going to Posts > Categories menu and clicking the view option to show the category:

Then you can copy/paste the URL into your browser address bar to add it to the button.

If you still have problems regarding this kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the post and the category name which you want to link to follow up.

Thank you.

Hi, I had already done that so there is something else going on. I’ll send the sign in info in a secure note. The category is: Anxiety Relief
Thank you

Thank you for the information.

I checked the case and found out you had also another Category under the posts and you linked to it.

Actually, you need to link to Product Categories, so you will need to go to Products > Categories and click on the view link to show the Product Category, not to confuse with Post Category.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.