Productos, background image white

Hello,

The background on image in the product is white, but I want transparent, It is posible? In the catalogue and related products.

  • Another question: the product image Blurred, How Can I solve it?

http://midentistry.es/producto/great-lakes-avengers-tp-vol-01-same-old-same-old/

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Do you want something like this?

If that is the case, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.x-boxed-layout-active .site, .x-boxed-layout-active .x-site {
    background-color: transparent;
}

.x-container.main:before {
    background-color: transparent;
}

And to fix your blurry images, please check out this article:

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks for your responses.
I want the white color of the products in the catalog to disappear, also looks the same in “Related products”. In the image can be seen. I want it to be transparent background. Please help.
Thanks for solving the question about blurry images, everything is correct now.

Thanks

Hi there,

also please kindly add the code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.woocommerce li.product {
    background-color: transparent;
}

Hope it helps.